Skip Navigation LinksHome > SRHSA
Since it’s inception in 2000, the Southern Regional Home & School Association has
collected and distributed over $250,000 dollars to the students of the Southern
Regional School District. During the 2011-2012 school year, through the support
of membership dues and fundraisers, the HSA was able to give $3,500 in Class funding
(7th-12th grades and Adult School), $3,000 in teacher’s Mini Grants, and $1,000
to Project Graduation and $10,000 in Scholarships to the graduating Class of 2012.
- This year's (2012-2013) HSA fundraisers include:
- Craft/Vendor Fair- November 10th- SRHS 9/10 gymnasium 9am-2pm
- Chinese Auction- February 9th- SRMS cafeteria- $5 admission
All monies are returned to the student population to support class funding, provide
mini grants to faculty and scholarships to seniors and Adult School graduates.
Our membership drive begins at Middle School and Freshmen orientations. Our representatives
will also be presenting at Back to School Nights and various events at Southern.
Membership is $5 per family. If you would like to join, please contact one of the
following HSA and/or fill out
Spokesperson: Heather Tatur
Treasurer: Karin Patrick-Kube
Secretary: Stephanie Chirichillo
Membership: Eileen Conway
General Email Address:
What is The Southern Regional Home and School Association??
The Southern Regional Home & School Association (HSA) is the home and school association
of the Southern Regional School District. The organization consists of parents,
faculty and administrators focused on benefiting all of the students at Southern.
The object of the organization is to support our school system through sponsoring
communication between members of the school community and through service to the
individual schools and their students.
Our Goals are:
- to assist a new parent/family in our school system and provide them with the name
of which administrator can assist them
- to provide class funding for grades 7th-12th, as well as, Adult School
- to support the faculty with Mini Grants for various educational programs
- to provide scholarships for HSA members of graduating seniors
- to provide input from Special Education parents/guardians to the district on issues
concerning students with disabilities.
Our Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month in
the SRHS 11/12 building Room 107 at 7:00 pm. Dates for 2012-2013 meetings
are: September 11th, October 9th, November 13th, December 11th, January 8th, February
12th, March 12th, April 9th, and May 14th.