Skip Navigation LinksHome > SRHSA
Since the start of the 2000-2001 school year, through fundraising and membership dues, the SRHSA has collected and distributed over $260,000 to the Southern Regional School District. The students/staff benefits by our annual Class Funding of $3,500 (grades 7- adult school), Staff Mini Grants of $2,000, and $1,000 to Project Graduation. We also gave $9,250 in scholarships for the Class of 2013!
- This year's (2013-2014) HSA fundraisers include:
- Look for our “Kindle” raffle at Back to School Night! Cost is $5 per chance!
- Gift Auction- February 8, 2014- SRMS cafeteria- $5 admission .... snow date is February 22, 2014
- Craft/Vendor Fair- November 23rd- SRHS 9/10 gymnasium 9am-2pm
All monies are returned to the student population to support class funding, provide
mini grants to faculty and scholarships to seniors.
Our membership drive begins at Middle School and Freshmen orientations. Our representatives
will also be presenting at Back to School Nights and various events at Southern.
Membership is $5 per family. If you would like to join, please contact one of the
following HSA and/or fill out
Spokesperson: Heather Tatur
Treasurer: Karin Patrick-Kube
Recording Secretary: Patty Yost
Corresponding Secretary: Stacey Adams
Membership : Ann Guadalupe
Admin. Liaison: Marilyn Dougherty
General Email Address:
What is The Southern Regional Home and School Association??
The Southern Regional Home & School Association (HSA) is the home and school association
of the Southern Regional School District. The organization consists of parents,
faculty and administrators focused on benefiting all of the students at Southern.
The object of the organization is to support our school system through sponsoring
communication between members of the school community and through service to the
individual schools and their students.
Our Goals are:
- to assist a new parent/family in our school system and provide them with the name
of which administrator can assist them
- to provide class funding for grades 7th-12th, as well as, Adult School
- to support the faculty with Mini Grants for various educational programs
- to provide scholarships for HSA members of graduating seniors
- to provide input from Special Education parents/guardians to the district on issues
concerning students with disabilities.
Our Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month in
the SRHS 11/12 building Room 107 at 7:00 pm. Dates for 2013-2014 meetings
are: September 10th, October 8th, November 12th, December 10th, January 14th, February 11th, March 11th, April 8th, and May 13th.