Board of Education Schedule
View Official Notice
View Open Public Records Act Request Form
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Southern Regional Board of Education has set the second Wednesday of each month as their regular meeting night. The Regular Public Meeting will commence at 7:00 p.m in the Ram Room of the Board of Education Building at 105 Cedar Bridge Road, Manahawkin, NJ. Action will be taken by the Board of Education at the Regular Public Meeting.
The Board will hold a Closed Session Meeting at 5:30 p.m. prior to the Regular Meeting to discuss matters covered under N.J.S.A. 10:4-13. No action will be taken by the Board of Education at the Closed Session Meeting.
Notice of the dates, as listed below, shall be posted and maintained throughout the year at the window entrances of the Middle School, 9/10 House, 11/12 House, Board Building, Maintenance and Transportation departments. Copies of the meeting dates will be sent to the Press of Atlantic City, and Asbury Park Press, as well as copies sent to the clerk of each Southern Regional constituent municipality, via facsimile and/or email.
The Southern Regional Board of Education reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or change the meeting dates, times, and places with proper notice, according to law.
Any person requesting a copy of the meeting schedule, in writing, may do so by submitting a letter of request accompanied by $1.00 for each schedule.
- Closed Sessions begin at 6:00pm and Regular Meetings begin at 7:00pm:
- February 9, 2022
- March 9, 2022
- April 13, 2022
- May 4, 2022 *Not the 2nd Wednesday due to Public Budget Hearing
- June 8, 2022 (Closed Session begins at 5pm, Regular Meeting begins at 6pm)
- July 13, 2022 (Closed Session begins at 5pm, Regular Meeting begins at 6pm) The Public Entrance to this meeting will be at the back of the building.
- August 17, 2022 *Not the 2nd Wednesday due to summer hiring (Closed Session begins at 5pm, Regular Meeting begins at 6pm)
- September 14, 2022
- October 12, 2022
- November 16, 2022
- December 14, 2022
- January 4, 2023 Reorganization & Regular Meeting
This notice implements and adheres to the provision of the Open Public Meetings Act of 1976.
Dated: January 6, 2022