Crisis Intervention Information

If your child or family is in need of some support/counseling we recommend that you start by reaching out to your child’s guidance counselor. The guidance counselor can not only lend support to your child while they are in school, but they can help refer you to community resources that are available.

Although this does not provide an overview of all of the services available in Ocean County, the information provide here, along with a consultation with your child’s guidance counselor, will help you on your way to receiving the necessary services.

Please remember that the police stand ready to help in domestic and crisis situations. You can reach the police at 911.

View Crisis Numbers and Resources